The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) will have experience with designing and implementing programs that aim to attract, measure, develop and manage Landos’ talent pool. The TAS conducts the full lifecycle of employee recruitment, representing Landos as a great place to work and grow. The TAS evaluates and provides reports regarding the effectiveness of Landos’ talent strategies for growing while maintaining lean and agile models. The TAS may be responsible for developing training programs aims at aligning talent management with organizational goals and corporate culture.
The candidate will be completely aligned with the four fundamental pillars of Landos’ entrepreneurial and efficient corporate culture: 1) Be bold and decisive, 2) Never give up, 3) Be solution-oriented, and 4) Do the impossible.
- Guide and manage the overall provision of talent management and HR services, policies, and programs for the company.
- Work closely with management and functional leads to understand the current and future staffing requirements, including staffing levels, locations and qualifications.
- Perform the full lifecycle recruiting and staffing. Establishes and leads the recruiting and hiring practices and procedures necessary to recruit and hire a superior workforce and effectively retain existing talent.
- Interviews management which includes performing pre-screening activities and serves as part of the interview team for position finalists.
- Implement innovative sourcing strategies and techniques to build a pipeline of qualified candidates aligned with the corporate culture, utilizing social networks, employee networks and professional organizations.
- Coordinates and attends recruiting events such as job fairs and college open houses.
- Post positions using a variety of venues including websites, linkedIn, etc.
- Formulates and recommends talent management policies and objectives for the company on any topic associated with employee relations.
- Employee, consultant and contractor screening.
- Assists with policy development and documentation; Develops and administers programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company.
- Interface with talent management consultants.
- Conduct a continuing study of all talent management policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Prepares periodic reports for the Chairman, President, and CEO, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment.
- Partners with management to communicate talent acquisition and management policies, procedures, programs aligned with corporate culture and mission.
- Ensure that talent management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program effectiveness plus alignment with entrepreneurial corporate culture and efficiency.
- Keeps the executive team informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of company goals, and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality of all activities.
- Team player, engendering credibility and confidence within and outside the company.
- Faithfully performs any other tasks requested by the Chairman, President & CEO.
- Act in accordance with Landos’ policies and in alignment with the corporate culture.