Landos Biopharma is an emerging clinical-stage biotech company looking for a highly motivated individual with an A+ attitude to help manage agile/lean operations. The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with a BS in business or related field with strong work ethics and interested in building a career in biotech/biopharma. A successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with proven ability to follow through. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
This candidate will be completely aligned with four fundamental pillars of Landos’ entrepreneurial corporate culture: 1) Be bold and decisive, 2) Never give up, 3) Be solution-oriented, and 4) Do the impossible.
- Work collaboratively with the program director to maximize efficiency and productivity designed to accelerate meeting business milestones on schedule and on budget.
- Coordinate efforts within the team and with outside consultants and vendors efficiently.
- Analyze process workflows, and report business updates verbally and in written form to management.
- Maintain productive work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Accomplish company goals within scope and budget.
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks such as email, mail, scheduling, uploading invoices into accounting systems.
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Work closely with management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings.
- Help manage regulatory compliance functions.
- Demonstrate commitment to Company’s goals and confidentiality continuously.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality of all activities.
- Team player, engendering credibility and confidence within and outside the company.
- Faithfully performs any other tasks requested directly by the Chairman, President & CEO.
- Acts in accordance with Landos’ policies and in complete alignment with the Corporate Culture.
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Biotech and biopharma experience
- Reliable, trustworthy and loyal
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Data Entry Skills
- Data Processing Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skills
- Team Work
- Follow through