The Program Director (PD) will be responsible for researching, developing and implementing the organization’s programs under the direct supervision of the CEO. The PD will have experience in clinical project management, Phase 1-3 clinical trial coordination, competency in ICH-GCP and a strong interest in clinical research. The PD will have the ability to work independently on multiple projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters. This position will be completely aligned with Landos’ entrepreneurial culture fueled by innovation and growth that is encapsulated in four fundamental pillars: 1) Be bold and decisive, 2) Never give up, 3) Be solution-oriented and 4) Do the impossible.
- Manage the timelines of several products candidates from discovery to preclinical to clinical testing, including alignment with regulatory strategy.
- Plan drug development programs from start to finish, including identifying processes, deadlines and milestones.
- Develop and approve operations and budgets on behalf of the CEO.
- Create and nurture effective communication within the organization and with vendors.
- Initiate and set goals for programs based on Landos’ strategic objectives.
- Obtaining contract bids, negotiating and managing the budget and the payments.
- Hire, train and mentor project managers.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Work with all vendors involved with logistics management and operations management
- Involved and assist with various study level project management activities, from pre-clinical to clinical, and general operations management
- Work collaboratively with specific departments to help maintain appropriate documents.
- Review reports for accuracy, completeness and conformance with SOPs.
- Track items related to CDAs, MTA, CTAs, MSA, budget and contract completion status.
- Participate in project specific meetings and coordinate department meetings
- Maintain department calendars and perform other administrative duties as needed
- Other tasks as needed by the company’s management
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality of all activities.
- Team player, engendering credibility and confidence within and outside the company.
- Faithfully performs any other tasks requested by the Chairman, President and CEO.
- Act in accordance with Landos’ policies and in alignment with the corporate culture.