The IT Systems Administrator (ITSA) will provide technical support to maintain the organization’s computational systems, both hardware and software and other peripheral equipment to ensure optimal performance so that end users can maintain high productivity and efficiency. In addition to the below duties, the ITSA may be required to work outside standard hours to ensure system maintenance, provide basic to advanced server hardware and software support, and assist in resolving daily help desk tickets and in completing team project tasks. The candidate will be aligned with four fundamental pillars of Landos’ corporate culture: 1) Be bold and decisive, 2) Never give up, 3) Be solution-oriented, and 4) Do the impossible.
- The ITSA performs sourcing, installation, configuration and maintenance of servers, workstations, and laptops commensurate with company’s business needs.
- New account set up and active directory administration.
- HPC hardware and software administration in a clustered environment, scalability and performance optimization.
- Be familiar with virtual environments, including backups, patching and security implementation.
- Analyze and troubleshoot system incidents and resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources.
- Produce detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology to the executive team.
- Independently contribute to technical projects using creativity and imagination.
- Train stall on using the IT infrastructure including netsuite and other specialized softwares.
- Use of HPC ecosystem (schedulers, filesystem, compiler licenses) is desirable.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all the company deliberations and plans.
- Any other tasks requested by the President and CEO.
- Act in accordance with Landos’ policies.
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of broad HR experience including talent management and performance management.
- Recent experience recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels, including hiring for nonexempt, exempt and leadership positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k package
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule