The Investor Relations Specialist will have experience with investor relations and oversees communication and nurtures relationships with shareholders and potential shareholders. This candidate will have strong communication skills both oral and written. A successful Investor Relations Specialist will also have a working knowledge SEC regulations and other public company related filings. This position will also be able to maintain multiple tasks and projects with sound judgement while also meeting or exceeding timelines. The Investor Relations Specialist will work closely with the CEO and other executive team members in meeting the investment goals of Landos’.
The candidate will be completely aligned with the four fundamental pillars of Landos’ entrepreneurial and efficient corporate culture: 1) Be bold and decisive, 2) Never give up, 3) Be solution-oriented, and 4) Do the impossible.
- Handles all shareholder requests for information and communications.
- Correspond regularly with prospective and existing investors.
- Prepare meeting materials for new and prospective investors.
- Identify and target investor relations that reflect positively on Landos.
- Plan, coordinate, and prepare annual meetings and meeting documents, such as the annual report and the proxy statement, in accordance with SEC regulations.
- Provide input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Write annual reports, and other reports for the regulatory agencies as needed regarding investor relations.
- Collaborate with responsible departments and leads preparation, review, and collection of documentation for any necessary submissions.
- Provide critical review of all documentation supporting investor relations.
- Interfaces with internal and external entities to drive the Company investor strategy.
- Review and approve protocols, reports, and documents used in regulatory submissions.
- Update and maintain the Company’s investor database on an accurate and timely basis.
- Assist with developing marketing and investor relation related content and updating those materials as needed.
- Assume other relevant assignments as directed by supervisor.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality of all activities.
- Team player, engendering credibility and confidence within and outside the company.
- Faithfully performs any other tasks requested by the Chairman, President & CEO.
- Act in accordance with Landos’ policies and in alignment with the corporate culture.