We are looking for an Executive Assistant (EA) to support Landos’ senior executives in a professional, timely and efficient manner. To be successful in this important role, you should be trustworthy, proactive, entrepreneurial, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to meet Landos’ goals. This position will be responsible for performing diverse responsibilities requiring sound judgment and problem-solving skills. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills. This position will be located between Blacksburg and Northern Virginia depending on the needs of Landos. The EA will be completely aligned with the four fundamental pillars of Landos’ entrepreneurial and efficient corporate culture: 1) Be bold and decisive, 2) Never give up, 3) Be solution-oriented, and 4) Do the impossible.
- Scheduling: Plan appointments and events, coordinate daily calendars of executives.
- Travel: Books travels and manages trip logistics as needed.
- Travel with team members.
- Be available for after hour calls.
- Procurement: Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and procurement.
- Manage phone calls and emails.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Prepare list tracking meetings with investors, analysts, and bankers.
- Help build a CRN and a project management infrastructure to support the efficient and seamless growth of the organization.
- Build dashboards to track key performance metrics for each project and functional area.
- Respond promptly and efficiently to management queries.
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the office and troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Manage LABP’s current and potential global partners and lead a robust and comprehensive process to identify and evaluate potential opportunities.
- Circulates meeting materials and agendas, attends meetings and functions as notetaker; circulates action items to relevant participants following meetings, following up as needed.
- Preparing presentations, reports, and correspondence.
- Handling errands and day-to-day tasks for the employer.
- Collaborate with the Executive Team to think about corporate development opportunities in a progressive, systematic, and routine fashion. Build relationships with each business unit to keep an ongoing flow of ideas that is aligned with the business units’ objectives.
- Lead cross-functional teams in developing growth business case analyses and executing and interfacing with finance, accounting, legal, tax, HR, and other departments of Landos to ensure seamless deal execution.
- Manage key deliverables including creating analyses, overseeing execution, and identifying next steps in process flow.
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality of all activities.
- Team player, engendering credibility and confidence within and outside the company.
- Faithfully performs any other tasks requested by the Chairman, President & CEO.
- Act in accordance with Landos’ policies and in alignment with the corporate culture.