Landos Biopharma is an emerging clinical-stage biotech company looking for a highly motivated individual with an A+ attitude to help execute a comprehensive media and PR strategy across print, digital and events. The Communications Manager position will be experienced in excellent communication, with brilliant presentation and organizational skills. Main duties include creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share Landos’ brand and products. The ideal candidate will have strong work ethics and interested in building a career in biotech/biopharma. A successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with proven ability to follow through. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. The Communication Manager will have the ability to work independently on multiple projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters. The Communication Manager will support the forward progress of the Company under the direction of the Chairman, President and CEO. This position will be completely aligned with Landos’ entrepreneurial culture fueled by innovation and growth that is encapsulated in four fundamental pillars: 1) Be bold and decisive, 2) Never give up, 3) Be solution-oriented, and 4) Do the impossible.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign’s level of success and assist with KPI reporting.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Represent the organization at events and press conferences.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
- All other activities and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by the Leadership team
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality of all activities.
- Team player, engendering credibility and confidence within and outside the company.
- Faithfully performs any other tasks requested by the Chairman, President and CEO.
- Act in accordance with Landos’ policies and in alignment with the corporate culture.