Landos Biopharma is a clinical-stage biotech company founded by a serial entrepreneur with the mission to develop safer and more effective therapeutics for autoimmune diseases. Landos is looking for a highly motivated individuals with an A+ attitude advance the computational and systems immunology R&D program. We are seeking motivated, passionate and talented computational modeler, AI, advanced machine learning scientists, data scientists and engineers with expertise in translational and clinical development to collaborate in groundbreaking drug development programs. A successful candidate will be a self-motivated, self-starter with clinical expertise and proven ability to follow through.
The candidate will be aligned with four fundamental pillars of Landos’ corporate culture: 1) Be bold and decisive, 2) Never give up, 3) Be solution-oriented, and 4) Do the impossible.
- Applies advanced computational methods (AI, ML, modeling, bioinformatics) to accelerate the development of safer and more effective therapeutics for autoimmune diseases.
- Applies multi-omics bioinformatics approaches to identify new therapeutic targets from longitudinal datasets.
- Runs clinical computer simulations to optimize clinical protocol development and inform inclusion/exclusion criteria selection.
- Actively collaborates in projects related to bioinformatics, data analytics, and computational modeling of immunity or any other related projects as instructed by the Senior Leadership.
- Applies modeling and simulation to optimize clinical trial design.
- Represents the Company by participating and presenting at conferences, seminars, workshops, etc., as required.
- Develops new IP, patents and software in systems immunology or systems pharmacology.
- Publishes original results of research in peer-reviewed, high-impact scientific journals.
- Ph.D., in bioinformatics, systems biology, and computational biology, data science, AI, or related fields.
- Training in autoimmunity, immunology, inflammation, or gut microbiome research.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain a vigorous research program aligned with the Company’s programmatic goals.
- Demonstrated expertise in single-cell mRNA sequencing/global transcriptomic analyses.
- Demonstrated record of publication in high impact journals peer-reviewed journals and patent writing.
- Capable of working in a team science environment with a strong inclination for transdisciplinary and translational science.
- Creativity, independence, and self-motivation, with good communication skills.
- Domain expertise in bioinformatics, computational biology, systems immunology, systems pharmacology, AI, computer science or other disciplines with training and expertise in computational analysis.
- Expertise in software development and working knowledge in standard languages such as C/C++, Perl, R, SQL, Java and HTML.
- Previous expertise in translational systems biology, statistical computing and portal science.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Company’s Facebook page: