Landos Biopharma is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team to provides financial, administrative and clerical support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled by receiving payments, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices according to established policies and procedures in an efficient, timely and accurate manner.
Landos is a clinical stage biotech seeking a candidate who is completely aligned with three fundamental pillars of Landos’ corporate culture: 1) Be bold and decisive; 2) Never give up; and 3) Do the impossible.
The performance expectations for this position are extremely high, so only those prepared to be challenged should apply!
Key Duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing accounts payable
- Processing mail for Finance department
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- 3-way match of invoice, purchase orders and delivery tickets, and enter invoices into computer
- Receiving and verifying expense reports
- Maintaining historical records by scanning and filing documents
- Support month-end closing process and preparation of company financial statements
- Maintaining and updating company’s financial records, including general ledger, accounts payable, and accounts receivable using generally accepted accounting principles and practices
- Verifying and posting accounts transactions.
- Ensuring adequate financial controls
- Performing financial analyses and special projects as requested
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- Other administrative duties as needed
- Protect Landos’ value by keeping things confidential
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements. Enter new or update vendor names and data
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AP function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each Key Duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, or Finance is required.
- Netsuite and Quickbooks Online experience is preferred.
- Ability to analyze information
- Ability to handle large volumes of work
- Understands deadlines
- Must be able to understand work directions and communicate effectively with Managers and fellow employees.
- Excellent computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required
- 5+ years relevant experience is required.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Company’s Facebook page: